Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tagged

Got tagged by CB (quite some time ago now) to do this charming little meme. Sorry it's taken me so long, but such is life.So here are 8 things about me you, my darling imaginary reader, probably didn't already know:

1. I was born in a house in southern Michigan with a dirt foundation and no insulation.

2. My favorite translation of Homer is by Richard Lattimore. The Lattimore texts were also the first I ever read of the ancient greeks-- I was in the fifth grade.

3. I have a distinct aversion to Busch Light, all stemming from one very unfortunate night my freshman year of college.

4. I didn't have a cell phone until 3 days ago.

5. My mother made snapping turtle soup and served it at my high school graduation open house.

6. I always eat new england clam chowder and ritz crackers on the morning of the first snow.

7. I own two tobacco pipes, but only use one of them.

8. I still blush when I go to the movies and people kiss on screen.


In regards to tagging, I think that's a little pointless.

1 comment:

Moominmama said...

damnit, now you've given me a craving for clam chowder and Ritz!!!