Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

As opposed to the immediately previous post, I would like to contend that I am NOT a whiny, mewling mammot. Honestly.


Today passed almost effortlessly. I didn't do a damn thing to celebrate, except for opening a handful of cards that my flatmates had shoved under my door before they took off for their respective homes. I think by doing absolutely nothing to mark the day actually made it easier. I called home in the morning before the crew left for mass, and they called back at two seperate points subsequent. All in all, a good day. I'm no longer filled with angst or homesickness, and the previous post seems disgustingly melodramatic. However, it was certainly how I was feeling at the time. Embarrassingly enough. Oh well.

Time to let the pup I'm sitting out one last time and then hunker down with the last few hundred pages of War & Peace. Expect a tender review when I finally finish it. :)

No comments: